Sunday 9 May 2010

Life

Have you ever wonder or ask yourself how you define the meaning of your life? Or something like: when and what make you feel that life is so beautiful?

I raised up this question doesn’t mean that I have the answer and I guess the meaning of life is define differently depend on who you are. A person may be so happy and excited about earning 5,000USD/month while another person may feel so happy and excited about having a day off at the beach enjoying the view of the sea.

What is the meaning of my life?

It really is about being useful for everyone. When I know that people think of me when they have problems and approach me, I fell that I am being useful and in a way that my life is not just for me but others too. I of course don’t enjoy people having problems, but I enjoy being supportive to those who need. Realizing that I can be able to help others, make me feel that my life is so beautiful and meaningful.

What’s yours?

3 comments:

  1. I think that "the meaning of life" and "what make you feel that life is so beautiful" are not exactly the same question.

    From your answer I can see that the meaning of life is ultimately about being happy. Helping people or being useful are just means to get what you want: the happiness. Whatever our answer, it all boils down to whatever mkes us happy. Is it?

    I'm glad that you've found the meaning of your life. I have not found mine yet. But I'll some days...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey welcome back after a while. Where have you been gone to? my team and I have just had food distribution program at Russain hospital last Sunday. There were around 100 joined. :-)

    Go ahead to find out the meaning of your life and please share once you found it.

    Miss you

    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nana,

    I was out of town for a couple of weeks and I didn't really have time to check your blog or anything internet-related. Now I'm back...

    Wow, that's a lot of people. That's a really good cause and I'm sure you've made a lot of people happy, including me. You are one of the few people living in phnom penh that have big heart. Your family and friends should be really proud of you.

    Later...

    ReplyDelete